Friday, 12 October 2007
The Adventures of Char and Cass - Shoe Much Frenzy
- (This post is filled with materialistic opinions. You have been forewarned!)
Char and I went to the city yesterday for a quick Korean dinner.
We needed to use the washroom and the nearest one was David Jones'.
It was parked right next to the shoe department. I am very sure this was done on purpose.
Women go to washrooms to relieve themselves mentally too. When they emerge opinionless, the first thing retailers want those eyes on and feet in are shoes.
If there is one thing women can never have too much of, it's shoes.
Well, bags also but today we're talking about shoes so really, too many shoes are never enough!
Char and I were caught! By black flats with colourful ribbons (the top layer was orange!). By golden slip-ons. By metallic silver ones. By heaps of black shoes, flats, heels and all. By their matching bags.
The major let down was our financial status of course, especially when there was a sale going on and most of them were going for half price - which is still a hefty amount.
For every shoe we slip our feet into, we would have to slip out of our wallets hundreds of dollars.
Thank goodness most of the samples weren't my size so I couldn't see how nice it would actually be.
You know how when you try something you want, you tend to want it even more? So yes, I'm thankful I'm a 5/6 and they chose to display 7/8s.
But they are still SUPER lovely!
I've never seen so many shoes I love within just 10 minutes!
Even if I had the money to buy just one pair, I seriously cannot pick a favourite.
Right now, I'm still overwhelmed with lust.
How can my wallet say No to such pretty shoes!
| 10:26
|
|
Comments:
Post a Comment

