Monday, 20 August 2007
Give me some time, promise I'll be fine.
- I'm sorry if I've been less than kind these days.
I noticed this difference and am disgusted that I'm not doing anything to change it.
Thing is, I can't seem to help it.
I don't think it's mood swings, though it is the time of the month.
I think it's just several incidents happening around the same time, what with the additional weight of academic stress.
I'm not making excuses for myself.
I feel guilty for acting this way.
But during that moment in time, I just do, I cannot control myself.
I guess it is part of being human.
Again, not an excuse.
I will work on it.
Give me some time to get these issues out of my system.
Thank you.
| 23:16
|
|
Comments:
heyya cass!
you know it's defintely human. i can understand what you are trying to say, and its probably because of being around the same people all the time. well, give urself some space and time to breathe in life and joy into you again. you'll be fine! =)
Post a Comment
you know it's defintely human. i can understand what you are trying to say, and its probably because of being around the same people all the time. well, give urself some space and time to breathe in life and joy into you again. you'll be fine! =)

