Sunday, 1 June 2008

Happy 1st Year!
    I've driven much more this semester compared to my last.
    I drove the group of us home from Geraldton in a Tarago.
    All of us got home alive.
    And I drove the parents around in a Yaris.
    All of us survived too!
    And I'm happy.

    Mum said that I've improved but I just get overly nervous sometimes.
    Anyhow, I love driving!
    Although I don't think I will get a car here anytime soon. =/

    Oh well, it's still a happy day!
    Yay I'm a one year old driver!
    No more a P-plater!
    Can accumulate 23 demerit points before my license gets suspended instead of the normal 13. =P

    I miss driving darling Fat Cammie.

    Labels:

| 00:39 | |

Comments:
y isnt there anyone to drive me home also.....tsk
 
dropping by to say HELLO HAMSTER! and u are missed. =) -sarahdee
 
Post a Comment