Saturday, 24 May 2008

Hello Weekend!
    I know, I know, it's 5am.
    My whole body clock has gone hay-wire!
    In the words of Tim Two from last sem, in Teochew, "Day become night, night become day!"

    I watched PS I Love You, finally!
    Such a good movie!
    The typical kind of movie I like.
    You know, nothing else except LOVE LOVE LOVE.
    The male lead doing sweet things for his girl.
    Explosion of feelings here and there.
    And great songs. I'll love you till the end...

    The whole show is so heart-warming and heart breaking - all at the same time.
    It's scientifically impossible, just like the phrase "You make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time." which sounds so cliche already, but it's just all these emotions arrive together and makes whatever you're feeling hard to describe.

    The Irish lads were so hot.
    I think I have a thing for Irish guys.
    First the Irish guy from Heroes Season 2 that got killed too soon. =(
    Then the two Irish men in the movie - her husband and his bestfriend.
    And I'm starting to think that the Irish accent is quite charming.
    Though French still takes the number 1 spot.

    I like the part where they first met.
    In the park where she was lost.
    That is the dream aye? Meet and fall in love with a stranger in a foreign land, far far away.
    Ok, my dream at least.
    One day I'll wander off to those French suburbs and hope to find the same.

    Throughout the show, I was just so touched by the plan Jerry made.
    All the letters and arrangements for Holly after he died.
    Joanna and I were discussing about it.
    We thought that it's nice to have something related to him to hold onto.
    And it makes it seem like he's still around.
    But there has to be a day when they all stop.
    Won't it be harder to let go then?
    Would it be simpler to just move on, there and then and live with it?

    The part where she kept listening to his voicemail just to hear his voice was so sad.
    Anyhow, if that ever happened to me, I don't think I know how to get by.
    Oh well, watching the movie made me want to read the book even more.
    And I'm sure, as with all book-based movies, I'll be in for something much better.

    Labels:

| 04:59 | |

Comments: Post a Comment