Sunday, 25 May 2008

Happy Block Songs =)
    We definitely love to sing.

    Just after dinner, Em, the Charlenes and I were trying to stall going back to our rooms, and we just stood around the staircase singing songs from cartoons.
    From Anastasia, The Little Mermaid, Enchanted.
    And then we sort of modified the song from Enchanted for me =)
    (Sing to the tune of "True Love's Kiss")
    "I've been dreaming of a French man's kiss. And a French accent that comes with it. He will bring me to his castle in Paris..."

    And then while Em and I were running about college, we saw a certain eye candy who had a lot of things said about the shape of his head.
    The song just came to us and we couldn't help it but sing and laugh loudly.
    To protect his identity, I will just use his initials.
    Joanna, you should know. You ruined his image in our minds by pointing it out! Haha!
    (Sing to the tune of Spongebob Squarepant's theme song)
    "Who has a rectangle for his head? J- K-N-SK-!!"
    "And two little ears on each side of his head? J- K-N-SK-!!"
    "He has a hot body, it's something you wish! J- K-N-SK-!!"
    "He'll whip up good food like chips and a fish! J- K-N-SK-!!"
    "J- K-N-SK-!! J- K-N-SK-!! J- K-N-SK-!! J- K-N-SK-!!"
    Haha! Anyway, he is still cute =)

    Before all this, we already had two mahjong papers full of songs for our block, and individual songs for each block member.
    I'll type it here when I find the time.

    Labels: , ,

| 01:07 | |

Comments: Post a Comment