Sunday, 25 May 2008

"I CANNOT WAIT!"
    She screamed ala Charlotte in Clip 1 of Trailers and Videos on the SATC website.

    The theme song is ringing in my ear and I feel like re-watching the series all over again!
    But no, Cassandra, NO!
    Haha!

    There's a new trailer too, following the one released last year

    p/s: the songs are great too!

    Playing: India Arie - Heart of the Matter

    I've been learning to live without you now
    But I miss you sometimes
    The more I know, the less I understand
    All the things I thought I knew, I'm learning them again
    I've been tryin' to get down to the Heart of the Matter
    But my will gets weak
    And my thoughts seem to scatter
    But I think it's about forgiveness
    Forgiveness
    Even if, even if you don't love me anymore

    Labels: ,

| 15:54 | |

Comments: Post a Comment