Thursday, 15 May 2008
Breather
- Went for Arvind's tute today.
As much as I love Arvind -he's a total lifesaver-, that one hour spent with him made me totally stressed.
IA is due on Monday and I have six blank pages to fill.
50 percent of the course grade. Make or break.
Then during MM tute, we started listing out all that's done and not done.
And I'm shit scared because I have so many deadlines before MM and I only can afford to really concentrate on it for one and a half days.
And then there's CFP which is almost completed I think.
But because we did our parts separately, not sure how well the four parts can gel together.
Kudos to Persis for keeping time and compiling.
A good thing that MR is due only the following week.
Right now we've just completed data entry for all the survey questions - thank you participants for participating!
Exam timetables are out and I don't know if I'm considered lucky or not.
IA on 18th, MM on 19th, CFP on 26th and MR on 27th.
So my first paper starts in a month and I've got so much to read and catch up on.
I'm just glad I don't have a monday paper on the first week and a saturday paper on the second week.
My friend Joanna has been pretty much entertaining herself because I've been so busy with work to really bring her around.
She went for a Pinnacles tour today and just got back.
And then we used her camera's multi-shot function to take silly pictures.
This girl is crazy!
Maybe it's just me, but I feel like I can be a kid again around her.
Amidst all the stress, I received a funny picture from Em and couldn't stop laughing.
Ah, the wonders of in-your-face-when-you're-doing-something-stupid candids.
Totally cheered me up! Good job guys who don't know who you are! =P
But now it's back to work cos I just spent 5 mins of my life typing the above.
| 21:11
|
|
Comments:
Post a Comment
