Friday, 25 April 2008
Some Anger and Some Love
- It amazes me how people can be so brutal and fake.
I'm just so angry at the unjust treatment going around.
Anyway, this week has been crazy.
I thought I would be able to get a good break and catch up on studying...
Actually the first one was accomplished.
Think I got too good a break at the expense of my studies.
My parents have been in town for a couple of days.
That's supposed to be good but I find myself stressing over where to bring them and hanging out with them.
Bad timing but I miss them and I'm glad they're here.
We rented a bright red Yaris - I should really take a picture with it - and drove up to Swan Valley.
Yes, I drove =)
Got a little lost but had a fantastic Osso Bucco for lunch, good wine paired badly, and a great view.
I'm too lazy to upload all my pictures.
From our trip to up north, the formal dinner, random clubbing and outings and such.
One day, some day, I'll just do this big collage.
For now, it's back to dumb articles from the ohsogreat Journal of Finance.
Just kill me.
| 23:04
|
|
Comments:
Post a Comment
