Sunday, 20 April 2008
The Holidays and Overdue Orientation
- So I guess it's obvious that our mid semester break is finally here!
It's a study break, really - as in, a break for you to study, catch up on the pile of crap your brains have to absorb.
And there is already a whole long list of things for Cass to do.
So much to do, so little time.
We had a tour of N and O Blocks today.
Just randomly knocking on doors of collegians asking to see their rooms.
Funny how it seems like a different world from middle wing.
I still like my block best.
I think it's the people that really matters.
They make being away from your real home much more manageable.
And I think the people I have around me this semester are great.
I got to know Jacq a lot better, got crazier with Em with all our pranks and Char is staying just above me now.
Persis is still beside me and we now have back doors to get us to school faster.
I'll really dread leaving this place.
| 23:18
|
|
Comments:
Post a Comment
