Saturday, 22 March 2008
Holy Week
- It's pretty different how the Holy Week masses are celebrated in Perth and Singapore.
I've never noticed all the procedures that go along and singing was really enjoyable.
I'll miss practices with the Sunday choir!
I like the atmosphere in Tommy More's chapel.
Because it's so small, compared to Holy Trinity, it's cosier and more homely.
When I'm back in Singapore, I miss masses in Tommy More.
And I love being more involved, being in the choir.
Okay, besides the whole week being holy and masses going from day to day,
we had really good chilli mussels at Concas and a not-so-good clubbing session.
Tomorrow, the whole block will be heading up north to Vinnie's home in Geraldton and then some place else.
I'm so excited!
We rented a 8-seater Toyota Tarago, however you spell it, and I'm Ben's co-pilot!
HOORAY! ROAD TRIP!!!
I miss driving so much!
Can't wait!
Happy Easter you guys!
| 22:14
|
|
Comments:
Post a Comment

