Monday, 11 February 2008
Sure, eat some more!
- If I escaped from putting on additional weight during the CNY weekend (which I highly doubt), I sure would not have escaped today.
I ate sooooooooooooooo much today!
Momma bought Vegetarian noodles for me for breakfast, which I really miss having.
I used to be able to eat it everyday but the stall near my home closed down so it became an occassional treat.
I love that crispy brown thing that's probably deep fried and oh so fattening.
Then for lunch, my company had a CNY lunch thing and the food was just scrumpt-deli-umcious!
They had cereal prawns SHELLED. yum.
I loaded up on the teriyaki chicken and sweet and sour fish too.
And I ate all that sitting at my desk!
For dinner, Dad and Mum brought us to eat... CRABS!
I had two rounds of crabs over the CNY weekend but they're always welcomed in my belly!
We went to our favourite restaurant at Defu Lane and pigged out.
It was Dad's first time there cos of all his travelling and I think he really liked it too.
Black pepper crabs, creammmmy butter crabs and and and wasabi-mayo prawns!
My brother ate like there was no tomorrow.
For a person who hates seafood and won't eat a prawn to save his life, he ate so much it was a breakthrough.
He cleaned off at least four crab pincers, had sharks' fin soup and ate TWO wasabi-mayo prawns.
He never touches prawns and has probably eaten less than 10 in his entire life but today, he ate TWO.
That's 20 percent!
Betty and I were so upset cos that would mean we cannot get his share of prawns in future.
Alright, all the loading up on fats and no exercise!
I got driven to work today and got picked up for dinner so I missed my usual walks to and from the office.
Tomorrow will be another pig out day cos I'm meeting my project girls for dinner.
And I'm not even counting the super oily unhealthy hawker food I had at 85 on Sunday.
Ah, I feel fat fat fat.
I just weighed myself and I'm freaking :\ KG!!!
Cynthia and I pledged to exercise more when we get back to Perth and just let ourselves loose for the remaining days we get to enjoy local food.
Oh I'm gonna miss all the delicious food ! =(
| 23:06
|
|
Comments:
Post a Comment

