Wednesday, 13 February 2008

I should just stay in Singapore for 2008
    I looked into my Inbox today and saw invites for FHA!
    And also a brief programme about WGS!
    But I will be away when these two events commence. =(


    I wanna go for FHA!
    I wanna go for WGS!
    I wanna watch all the fab movies without paying AUD15 or something more than the usual SGD8!
    I wanna eat all the local hawker favourites!
    I wanna eat more seafood especially prawns and crabs!
    I wanna spend more time with my family!
    I wanna pack my room!
    I wanna be involved in making THAT decision!
    I wanna meet up with all my friends constantly!
    I wanna visit my Grandparents every weekend!
    I wanna continue working where I'm working now!
    I wanna have my bed, my toilet, my barang with me all the time!
| 23:33 | |

Comments: Post a Comment