Wednesday, 6 February 2008

FINALLY!
    Due to the unearthly time I'm blogging, this will be short short short!

    I got to meet Gerie, Jac and ZQ for dinner on Sunday!
    Din Tai Fung! A lot of prawn dishes were unavailable =(
    But the XLBs and fried rice were as good as ever.


    DTF Collage 030208

    It was nice catching up and I really miss our poly days.
    We would sit on those green benches and yak for hours. Or at Jupiter Cafe!
    Oh! Gerie ate a whole XLB! Well done girl! You are totally NOT VEGETARIAN anymore!


    Gerie, this part of the post is pink for you! Thanks for organizing! You're gonna enjoy meat so much! Next time I'll bring you out for some nice rare bloody steak. YUM!

    Then it was dinner at DONG! DONG! DONG! 1, 2, 3, WE LOVE KUSHIN BO! with the SACians on Monday.
    That annoying tune was played the whole night and everyone would rush to get something special for the hour.

    The food was great though.
    I had my fill of ebi tempura and salmon sashimi!
    And the chocolate desserts were the scrumpt-deli-umptious!
    Especially the chocolate eclairs and cream puffs.

    I'll leave the rest to the pictures.


    Kushinbo Collage 040208


    And I snipped my long hair off!
    It was more painful than expected cos I'd grown to love feeling my hair against my elbows.

    But oh well...
    Short Hair!



    Alright, it's choosey (chu xi) morning. Happy Lunar New Year you all!
    Stuff yourselves silly tonight!

    I know I will.
| 05:40 | |

Comments:
Wa! New Hairstyle wor! MEI NU!!
 
Post a Comment