Monday, 21 January 2008

To hell and back by 8am
    This is my worst Monday ever!
    By the time I was through with this ordeal, I felt like I've had the day's worth of trouble and Monday should come to an end already.

    I drove Betty to school in the morning cos of the MRT incident.
    The drive was quite smooth, except for a wrong turn taken that led to the intention of U-turning in a small lane but 5 point turning instead cos Cammie is SO DAMN FAT!

    Anyhow, I reached home alive.
    I even parked my big fat car in one try which is rare.
    And with no cars on either side to guide me into the lot. RARER.

    I spotted a bird shit stain on the boot while leaving.
    By then I had already locked the car.
    I decided to clean it off since I had time.
    So I unlocked the car, took out the bottle of water from the boot and left my handphone, home keys and car keys inside.
    Accidentally, I snapped the boot shut.
    But that's okay cos I've already unlocked the car right?
    So I can just go over to the driver's seat and open the boot right?

    Wrong!
    Cammie auto-locked herself.

    For security reasons, well done, girl.
    But in my situation, security was the last thing I'm concerned about!
    I didn't ask you to lock, why did you lock?!
    I stood there for a while, with a piece of dirty tissue in one hand and a bottle of undrinkable water in the other, not knowing what to do.

    I then ran up to my home so I can call my mum and ask her where her spare key is.
    Went home, no house keys and my pig of a brother was sleeping.
    He is usually the lightest sleeper amongst the three of us but just for today, he went to the deepest level of sleep ever!
    I called out his name like a maniac and pressed the doorbell repeatedly but the pig just slept through it.

    Kept running down to the car cos I just couldn't believe it was locked.
    I was so tempted to smash the window.
    Ironically, this car I parked next to earlier had a broken window and I was just thinking "Aiyo, what happened..."
    Now I know. Stupid self-locking-act-smart cars.

    In the end, I had to call him through a payphone which I had so much trouble getting to too.
    Apparently the mamashop uncle cannot sense urgency.

    Got home, borrowed my brother's handphone which luckily, had my Dad's mobile number.
    Spoke to Mum and got the spare key.
    The moment I opened the car door with the spare key, the whole alarm system went off!
    It was super loud and scary. A combination of horns and fire-alarm sounds.
    So never try to steal a Camry.
    Managed to get everything out and ran off without cleaning the cause of the whole problem - stupid bird shit.
    Oh, and I was late for work that day.
    Stupid (bird) shit.
| 21:47 | |

Comments: Post a Comment