Friday, 18 January 2008

Sometimes I Love You, Sometimes I Don't.
    And sometimes you just piss me off because you are so damn selfish.
    Sometimes I think you're my favourite person in the world but then I quickly change my mind because I see how manipulative and cunning you can be.
    How you twist people around your finger.
    It's disgusting that humans like you exist.
    Life is unfair, they all say. It doesn't give you the right to step over others.
    I wish I was bold enough to say all these to your face.
    Or even direct you to this blog.
    But since I am not, I will just protect myself better.
    And if protecting myself from you means not meeting you so much anymore, so be it.
    Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
    Maybe I will like you better when we're apart.
| 23:30 | |

Comments: Post a Comment