Sunday, 6 January 2008

License to Kill
    Today is the worst day in all my driving life, which is really, just over six months.
    I stepped out of the car thinking, "Wow I'm still alive."
    I got lost going to and returning from my destination.
    I met taxi drivers from hell.

    Damn the taxi drivers. They always think the roads belong to them.
    The cherry really came when this stupid City Cab driver drove into the car park, in the opposite direction, and tried to squeeze through while I was parking.
    Hello, you can't wait for another 20 cent jump?
    If you can't, well too bad cos your stupid big fat Hyundai certainly can't squeeze through anyway.
    And he had the nerve to give the middle finger.
    Asshole.

    One thing I hate more about people who talk behind others' backs is that they are doing the exact same thing they hate complain about.

    And when told off, they act as if they are not in the wrong at all. And still have to the cheek to throw a bitch fit.

    Oh what is becoming of the world? Assholes and bitches are taking over!
| 18:50 | |

Comments: Post a Comment