Sunday, 13 January 2008
I'm done with my Tequilas!
- Yay I've finally finished watching the show.
It's a reality dating show that pits 16 guys and 16 girls against each other for the affections of bisexual Tila Tequila.
Anyway, the show is so crazy. One of a kind.
All the fights and stuff.
Vanessa is one insane manipulative bitch.
I thought Tila had a weird looking face at first but her exotic features kinda grows into you.
And I love Brandi to bits cos she is so gorgeous and so attractive.
And I thought Dani licking the bowl of pie clean was so hot. Haha.
Damn I thought she would pick Dani. It was just so obvious.
She's so sweeeeeeeeeet. And she seems like a silent and strong kinda of lover. Awww..
And I love her dimples!
Then there is Amanda who seems like she can be anyone's best friend. So cute.
And and and Domenico, the Italian guy. Such a joker.
The reunion show was so scary.
What with Vanessa yabbering on and on bullshit.
If I were there you'll be seeing me on Team Brandi.
But I guess it's all in the name of good TV yeah.
They should give Dani her show too!
Gahhh I'm so addicted.
I keep forgetting it's a TV SHOW!
| 23:54
|
|
Comments:
Post a Comment
