Tuesday, 4 December 2007

So I should be Primary 3?
    Ok I saw this on Nad's blog and took the test.
    Turns out I'm not even 10 yet!
    Woohoo!

    Real Age



    But I don't know if it's a perfectly good thing.
    I mean, I really don't wanna live up till 80.
    Can you imagine how long I'll have to work?

    I think the structure of life should be like this -
    For the 1st 6 years of your life, you live care-free.
    Official academic activties begin at age 7 and goes all the way to around age 23-25.
    Around that age, slogging also begins but it doesn't mark the end of studying.
    You work till you're 40-45, then take a year long break.
    You return and set up a small business selling sweets and knick knacks in the neighbourhood. Ok, locally, it's called mama shop.
    You die at age 60.

    At least that's how I would like my life structured.
    I'm afraid of death. But I'm even more afraid of survival.

    I think Life should be enjoyed and every moment should be lived for.
    It is for this reason that we work; to support our pleasures, be it financially or in terms of accomplishments.

    So, one and a half years to graduation and 39 years to death!
| 06:38 | |

Comments: Post a Comment