Wednesday, 19 December 2007
Chandler is my best Friend!
Monica and Mike are having a table tennis battle.
Mid-battle,
Mike: Gamepoint.
Monica: Don't get too cocky. Remember I won the last one. By the way, how did that feel losing to a girl?
Mike: You know you should really look at yourself in the mirror before you call yourself that.
Mike scores and,
Chandler: Okie dokie. You've each won a game and I've lost what's felt like a year of my life. Everybody goes home a winner.
Monica (ignoring Chandler): Best out of three?
Mike: That's what I'm thinking.
Chandler (ponders): Should I use my invisibility to fight crime or for evil?
Chandler tries to get Monica and Mike to stop playing again.
Mike: Okay, it's tied again. 41 to 41.
Chandler: Okay look, enough is enough!
Monica: No I just have two more points to beat him.
Chandler: Monica that was also true an hour ago!
Please, look at you. Your hand is blistered, you can barely stand, your hair is inexplicable!
Pheebs, talk to Mike. Help me out.
Phoebe: Mike, you win this, you will get the best sex you've ever had in your whole life.
Chandler (ponders again): I say to fight crime.
Then Monica injures herself.
Chandler offers to take over when Monica rejects.
Monica: Honey you don't have to do that.
Chandler: Yes I do. Now I cannot understand why you have to win so bad. But if it's important to you, then it's important to me too. Cos I love you.
Monica: But, you suck.
Chandler: You're welcome, sweetheart.
So Chandler wins and...
Monica: That was amazing. When did you stop sucking?
Chandler: I never sucked. I just didn't want you to know how good I was.
Monica: Why?
Chandler: I don't know.
Monica: This is so great! Now we can enter the doubles tournament.
Chandler: That's why!
Haha! It's so funny!
Go watch the clip!
| 03:03
|
|
Comments:
Post a Comment
