Sunday, 16 December 2007

9 days to Christmas!
    And I've finally gotten started!
    I finished wrapping all the Christmas gifts for Monday's dinner!

    Present Wrapping

    It's so funny how we had double the number of children to buy presents for but took half the time compared to the adults.
    I guess it's generally easier to shop for kids because as long as it's something they can play with, they're happy.

    Kids' expectations are so easy to meet.
    I remember being SO estatic over the presents I got as a child.
    And the level slowly decreased as I got older.
    Ah, such is the life of a material girl.

    Anywho, I am such a weakling.
    Next time I walk into a shop, I will forbid any persuasive sales person from talking to me.

    I succumbed to the most useless buys today.
    Everything is made like a need when they have a pretty package and is described in a verbal paragraph.
    I am so so broke now thanks to that perfect salesgirl.
    Thank goodness I'm working.

    Oh, right! I'm working tomorrow!
    I have to sleep early!
    And The 9th day is almost up!
    Merry Nine-days-before Christmas!
    I love exclaimation marks!
| 22:52 | |

Comments: Post a Comment