Saturday, 22 December 2007
3 Days to Christmas and Everything Gets Random.
- I fell asleep with 39 degrees celcius and body aches everywhere.
I woke up because of body aches everywhere and read 40 degrees celcius.
Contemplated skipping work but dragged myself up anyway.
Suffered from the stupid headache all day the whole day.
Didn't finish lunch and puked right after.
Shiny-head came up to me and said, "You look very familiar. Have I seen you before?" My immediate response was No no. He continued, "You worked in Fullerton right?" and I lied again, "No I've never worked in Fullerton." Eek. Scary!
Work finally ended. I'll miss working with Josephine and the rest of the girls. I'll miss the delicious lunch and the income most of all.
Met the girls for dinner. Party of 8 or 9 was reduced to party of 5 - Karene, Meiyin, Char and Stewart. But we had fun and laughs, which would've probably been harder in a large group.
After Stewart left, we received a note from one of the waitresses saying that a kind gentlemen has paid for our meal and left us a note. There he wrote, "Dear Ladies, Merry Xmas!". Aw so sweet Stewart! You know I was only kidding when I said I'm looking forward to your treat right, Mr Sales Manager? Haha!
Us girls decided to walk around. Call it coincidental but immediately after my eyes were set on my first potential purchase (which ultimately became a purchase of course), my headache went away! Miraculous ain't it. Ah, the extra remedies women have over men.
Stood all the way home on 518. The only thing I hate more than a girl with no backbone leaning on her boyfriend, is that her boyfriend has no backbone too and is leaning on me!
Then this baby poked my breast and her mother didn't even apologize on her behalf. I know she is a child and children like to touch everything but hey! it doesn't mean it's allowed!
The 9pm Chinese show was on TV Mobile and I witnessed something really sweet. A Malay couple was sitting nearby and the husband was translatting the dialogue in whispers to his wife, who is blind. So sweet.
I'm watching TV for the first time in months! Nigella's Christmas Dinner. She's so hot and she can cook. There's a trophy wife.
I wanted so much to send out Christmas cards this year but I don't think there's time. =(
Sigh, no Christmas cards.
No Christmas tree.
No Christmas eve party.
This Christmas sucks.
| 00:50
|
|
Comments:
Post a Comment
