Wednesday, 7 November 2007
So I guess we're through, Blackwell.
- Contrary to the title, I don't want to talk about Consumer Behaviour.
It's an interesting subject and I will probably read my textbook again but for now, UGH.
So, Char and I took a ride to the city.
We wanted to de-stress before we dive back into our books.
But guess who we met?!

Kelly!
The girl had a flight in the night before and a one day stop over so she went shopping!
She came up from behind us and went "Are you serious?!"
"I've got to be in Singapore!"
HAHAHA!
And she remembers that I like orange colour!
We had dinner together later.
Korean foood! Mmm!
It's so nice bumping into people here.
Ten times the excitement of bumping into people back home.
Oh, but home, how I miss home.
I miss my sister badly.
One down. Three more to go.
And two are gonna kill me on the same day.
Help!
| 10:13
|
|
Comments:
Post a Comment
