Thursday, 1 November 2007
November is finally here!
- I've been blogging for about five years and every single year, I dedicate a post to 1st of November cos November is my favourite month!!!
Anyway, I'm so glad November is here cos it also means Christmas is drawing nearer and nearer!
I hope this Christmas will be good and different from the not so Christmassy one we had last year in China.
But then again, we're most likely be going back to China again so, =(
We unofficially celebrated 1st November by studying at the beach!
Persis, Melody and I.
The day before we all wanted to set off at 8am to get the healthy morning sun but all of us overslept! Haha!
But we went ahead anyways.
We had this yummy gelato from nearby and I declare their Bacio flavour the best ice-cream flavour I've tried!
It has chocolate strips and hazelnut in it!
We also went to Cottlesloe Central for some grocery shopping.
It was the first place I went to after arriving to get my LAN cable!
Then we returned to college and the three of us had instant noodles in Melody's room for lunch.
And when Persis returned to her own room soon after, she found her mattress missing!
It was actually all planned during hot breakfast on Wednesday!
So staying in Melody's room for lunch was to lure her away from hers!
Haha!
Tim carried her mattress all the way down and put it up on a tree!
Em and Charlene W then chopped up some roses and scattered it around.
Persis' reaction was classic.
She was screaming away but we all knew she loved the surprise, especially the roses.
(She has been requesting for us to snip off one rose of each colour for her birthday 5687 times!)
Thank goodness no one got caught for that, even though Pauline did come out to take a look cos we were so noisy. =P
Anyway, after climbing on top of the mattress on top of the tree, the poor girl had to lug it back by herself.
Chin Loon helped her in the 2nd half after he realised he will be taking over her room next sem.
HAHA! So funny!
I wonder if it is just pure coincidence that the two of them always end up sabo-ed together.
I'll upload pictures when I have a breather.
For now, it's back to the books!
| 21:54
|
|
Comments:
Post a Comment
