Wednesday, 21 November 2007

HOW COULD YOU MOHINDER SURESH?!!! (Spoiler ahead)
    SPOILERS AHEAD!


































































    I know this is only a show but I am so so sad!
    So disappointed with Mohinder Suresh.
    How could he shoot Claire's dad?!
    He should have shot that stupid Elle!
    Ok yea, he did get revived in the end.
    But still!!! It's so sad!!!
    I kinda teared.

    Claire's relationship with her father always reminds me of mine with my dad.
    And his sacrifices always brings me to tears.
    In the first season, when her father made the haitian take away his memory and shot himself, I cried so hard cos I kept thinking of my own dad.
    And whether good dad or bad dad, they all love their daughters and would do anything to protect them I guess.

    Like now, my dad is back home from China for a meeting.
    And even though he has to wake up early for work tomorrow, he is still up giving advice to my sister about her Os.

    Sigh, I love my dad so much.
    I think I've always run to my mum and neglected him. =(

    Anyway, while we're on the subject of Heroes and Mohinder Suresh,
    I heard that the stupid writers' strike is still on and the series will end at Episode 11! Which is only two eps away!
    Ahhhhh! The show must go on!
    What can I watch if I don't watch Heroes?!
    Prison Break is too boring.
    Grey's Anatomy has too much blood.
    I cannot keep up with Smallville.
    And Desperate Housewives I can't survive an episode.
    So moral of the story - Keep Heroes alive!

    And Tim Two told us a funny story regarding Mohinder Suresh a few days ago.
    We were walking to Caltex after dinner one day, when he told us about a fellow school mate of his who resembles Mohinder Suresh.

    So whenever they see this guy, everyone would go "Mohinder Mohinder Mohinder."

    Until this guy got fed up and went -cue accent- "Oy! Stop calling me Mohinder! Mohinder is my grandfather's name!"

    The funny part is when they saw him with a girl.
    Again, they went "Mohinder Mohinder Mohinder".

    The girl looked back and actually responded"Did somebody call me?"

    HAHAHAHHA!

    Ok, yea it was funnier when Tim told it.

    Lastly I want to say that DC rocks and I miss it so much.
    Goodnight and I love my daddy.

    Labels:

| 02:06 | |

Comments: Post a Comment