Tuesday, 13 November 2007

Goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend, goodbyeee ITF!
    I think I was looking forward to this day more than anything else.
    For EBUS and ITF to be done with.
    And yay! It finally came!

    At 1pm, all of us were in the library doing last minute reading and I had no more patience!
    I just couldn't wait for 1.40 to come so we could go off to school and sit for the stupid paper.

    The paper was better than mid sem's.
    I didn't prepare enough to tackle it confidently.
    But I'm happy still because IT'S OVER!
    Funny how I was having so much fun drawing my decision tree during the exam.

    EBUS paper was okay too. A better okay than ITF.
    Thank goodness I read the last chapter before I slept.
    Oh Melody Moo and I slept in the library the night before cos our rooms were too hot to take,
    and because we wanted to study till we sleep.
    I couldn't stop thinking about my marketing stuff and only slept at 3 plus.
    I think it wasn't a good sleep cos I woke up very easily when the alarm clocks rang.

    And my darling left today. Before my exam. =(
    I miss you already! Seeing your empty room is so saddening.
    Charlene and I watched Beauty and the Beast and Little Mermaid,
    And during random singing parts (esp. Little Town and Le Poisson), I would remember how we would sing them altogether.
    (HEE HEE HEE HAW HAW HAW!)
    Oh well, enjoy Paris and Tokyo and we'll reunite soon!

    As for me, I feel like I have not a care in the world and that all my papers are over when actually, it ends on Friday.
    The library is clearing up now because EVERYONE ELSE is done.

    I have to get back to the books again.
    For Sales Management.
    Sharon Purchase is crazy.
| 21:44 | |

Comments: Post a Comment