Saturday, 24 November 2007

Go watch Enchanted before you read this!
    Tim, Chin Loon, Char and I watched Enchanted today!
    And it was so good!

    Very much different from all your usual fairytales, yet bringing back some parts from the old ones here and there (Snow White's Grumpy, poison apple, animal-friending; Cinderella's glass slipper, etc.)

    We were laughing non stop too! Seeing her perform daily routines in the real world. But her helpers in the reality are disgusting. If I have to get help from them I'd rather not get help at all!

    I love her dresses though. Especially her big fat white wedding dress. So poofy and big. I think it's every little girl's dream to wear a big fat poofy dress for their wedding, which would deter anyone from standing next to her. Or maybe just mine. Haha!

    Patrick Dempsey is oh-so-cute and funny! Slapped in the face by a pigeon when Giselle goes AA-AH AAAAAAH~. And getting caught up in all the singing and dancing in the park. "Do you have to sing it??", he keeps asking. Haha!

    I feel most of the characters look better drawn out than in real life. But Amy Adams is pretty. I love her big round blur eyes. And Char and I both think she looks like Nicole Kidman.

    I think there is new life in Disney cartoons now-a-days.
    If you compare the drawings to those of yester years, that is Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast, you would see that the girls look different. I don't know how to explain, but they are just different. They all look the same still, like Kimpossible, but prettier than Ariel and Belle.

    Besides inducing laughter, I think it also educates young girls that Prince Charming does not really exist but also, that happy endings do. =)
| 01:12 | |

Comments:
helloooo babe!

i've watched enchated too and i think amy adams is so pretty, she has the barbie doll look and she's all funny making her beautiful dresses. love how she communicates with animals esp getting the dove and flower part to happen. it's like miracles do happen as long as you believe ya.
 
Post a Comment