Sunday, 4 November 2007

Deep breath in.
    And out.

    I'm taking quite a long after dinner break.
    Realise how blogging and surfing around become much more addictive during study breaks?
    I have so many things to blog about but I know I have to put them off for now.
    Like Persis' birthday celebration.

    We went out for Japanese food on Friday night to celebrate Persis' birthday.
    She turns 22 in under four hours so HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR NEIGHBOUR!
    The dinner thing was fun! She was blindfolded throughout the journey and funny funny things happened during dinner.
    I will post up pictures soon!

    I have my first paper, Consumer Behaviour in less than 48 hours and still have so many to cover.
    I wonder why I didn't feel the stress much earlier.
    We have 120 MCQs so I think I cannot stay up and mug which is so me.
    And I don't know about you but I don't really like MCQs.
    Sure the answer is right there for you to pick but it is so rigid.
    Either correct or incorrect.
    There's no three out of five marks for you because you listed some points.
    I hope Pecotich doesn't set wild questions like what he did for midsems.

    After my CB paper I will have to move on to Ebus and ITF, the killer for this semester.
    I have those two papers on the same day!
    Really a test of my memory and application skills.

    I can't wait to fly home!
    I think the flight back will be interesting cos about 10 of us will be going off together.
    So it's like a school trip where you have your friends in the same plane as you =)

    Okay, I really should shut up and study.
| 19:15 | |

Comments: Post a Comment