Wednesday, 17 October 2007
Something I enjoy doing. Something I shouldn't do when studying.
- When I first saw you, I already knew, there was something inside of you.
I look at you looking at me. Now I know why they say the best things are free.
What you mean to me you’ll never know.
You came into my life, sent from above, better than a dream such a perfect love.
And I’ll adore you till the end of time, angel of mine.
Nothing means more to me than what we share. No one in this whole world can ever compare.
So if I loved you a little more than I should.,
Please forgive me; I know not what I do.
Please forgive me, I can’t stop loving you.
Please forgive me if I need you like I do.
Please believe me, every word I say is true.
Please forgive me, I can’t stop loving you.
But all you do is treat me bad, break my heart and leave me sad.
Tell me what did I do wrong, to make you stay away so long.
And all I have to do is hold you, there’s a racing in my heart.
Turn the lights down low, take it off let me show, my love for you insatiable.
There are no words there’s only truth.
And nobody knows you like I do, the world they don’t understand.
But I grow stronger in your hands.
We never sleep there’s just so much to do.
Too much to say, can’t close my eyes when I’m with you.
So here’s my observation.
You could never see it through my eyes and I’m too tired to try.
So don’t call and say you’re coming back for me.
It don’t mean nothing. I’m always getting over you.
And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you
But I don't know how
Because maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me.
And afterall, you're my wonderwall.
Labels: Of Melodies and Sing-alongs
| 17:25
|
|
Comments:
Post a Comment
