Saturday, 6 October 2007

Over and over again.
    It's hard holding you, loving you, losing you. It's sad to be true and be fooled by you.

    Then you couldn't make things new, just by saying I love you.

    When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am.

    You're close enough to see that you're on the other side of the world to me.

    Baby you surround me, you touch every place in my heart.

    I don't know how you do what you do, I'm so in love with you, it just keeps getting better. I wanna spend the rest of my life, with you by my side, forever and ever. Every little thing that you do, baby I'm amazed by you.

    Life is beautiful, so beautiful. It's beautiful to me.

    It's only words and words are all I have to take your heart away.

    What hurts the most is being so close and having so much to say, and watching you walk away. And never knowing, what could've been and not seeing that loving you is what I was trying to do.

    A man can kill and still be the sweetest thing.

    It must've been love, but it's over now. It must've been good, but I lost it somehow. It must've been love, but it's over now. It was all that I wanted, now I'm living without.

    Oh, when you're low, I'll be there, hold you tight.

    If you want to cry, I am here to dry your eyes.

    You think I'll leave your side Baby? You know me better than that.

    I didn't mean to fall in love with you. And Baby there's a name for what you put me through. It isn't love, it's robbery. I'm sleeping with the ghost of you and me.

    Everytime I see you falling, I get down on my knees and pray. Waiting for the final moment you say the words that I can't say.

    Say you'll always be my baby we can make it shine. We can take forever just a minute at a time.

    Labels:

| 02:07 | |

Comments: Post a Comment