Sunday, 28 October 2007

I know what you're up to and I don't like it. So stop it.
    I might be obliging and let you have your way from time to time.
    I might act childish and dumb to make you laugh.
    Yeah, I might even do things that make me look silly when you ask me to just for fun.
    But I am not stupid and I don't like to be made used of.
    If you want something ask for it.
    Stop being cunning if you're really my friend.
    Friends will not do these kind of things.
    You think I don't know what you're up to?
    You really think that all this time I am stupid enough to do everything?
    Quit making use of me because the next time you do, I will not be afraid to say it to your face.
| 14:55 | |

Comments: Post a Comment