Wednesday, 31 October 2007
Good morning Sunshine!
- When I moved into my room, it didn't take me long to realise that I have a splendid view.
Unlike the view I have back home in Singapore, this one has no buildings blocking the sky and trees.
All this time, I only saw the black and faint blue of the sky.
During night and daytime respectively.
You know how everything has a good and bad to it?
I think one of the good of mugging overnight till dawn is being able to catch the sunrise.
I've seen it for about four or five times now, thanks to mugging and projects.
I got quite used to the timing too.
In fact, I forgot about DLS and at about 5 plus AM, I was wondering why the sun still wasn't up.
Whenever I catch a glimpse of sunlight, I throw on my jacket, step into my ugly boots and rush to the balcony for pictures.
And everyday, it seems nicer and gives me hope of taking a better shot.
I think the wonders of digital photography is that it allows you to take as many times you like, and you can never take enough shots of your subject anyway.
There's always another try which might get something your previous one didn't.
Anyhow, my amateurish Lumix couldn't catch the best of it.
The multi-coloured sky.
The layers of blue, green, yellow, orange, red.
I tried playing with the different functions but still didn't get much.
I think it's time I get an SLR. =D
For now, the pretty colours are limited to what you see here, and the rest stays in my mind's eye.



I'll miss the view.
Next semester, I'll be shifting down to avoid the heat and Tim Two's gonna take over my room.
Tim you lucky bloke!
| 07:16
|
|
Comments:
Post a Comment
