Saturday, 20 October 2007
The Day of Baking and Tucky Open!
- I felt the itch to photoblog so I worked my lazy fingers and updated this other post.
Yay, a picture speaks a thousand words so my posts definitely exceeded 1000!
We had Tucky Open yesterday, where *ahem!* Canteen Managers Em and Lili organized games and a college get-together with food and drinks.
The theme was Rubik's Cube so people had to come dressed in whatever colours but leave the party with only one.
The events here are so different! And themes are nothing like your usual Masquerade and Pink Party.
Not many people dressed up and those who did were mostly the Americans or Aussies.
Persis, Melody and I cheated by going in one colour.
Haha!

Rubik's Cube Already

I finished my welcome drink in one go!
Our welcome drink was a Jagerbomb which is super cute.
There's one cup of redbull and a shot of Jägermeister.
So you dump the shot glass into the cup and down the whole thing.
Surprisingly I could drink it all up without much difficulty,
but the after taste was normal-alcohol-bleagh and my face turned tomato-red and I could feel my heart speeding up and the insane laughter came.
There were a number of activites like ping pong competition, mahjong, texas hold'em and karaoke, which is not like your usual karaoke.
This one will measure your pitch and if you don't hit the exact note, you get labelled as TONE DEAF!
It was sooo funny listening to the guys sing "I Believe In A Thing Called Love" and "Take On Me".
Persis and I left quite early cos we had to continue with our project.
We left in whatever we came in.
But someone else did not.

Doesn't matter if it's a skirt, as long as it's white cos that's what Rubik's Cube says!
So earlier in the day, the weather was really good.
Persis and I pre-planned to bake in the sun while doing our project.


Check out the blue sky and nice white clouds!

Her trusty Fujitsu for work.

And a cuppa. =)
We managed to complete some slides before the battery died and lunch time came.
Timing was perfect cos the sun was getting a little too hot for me to take.
The weather in Perth is quite erratic now-a-days.
It can be so sunny and hot or cold and wet.
But minus the insects, I'm loving Spring =)
| 19:52
|
|
Comments:
Post a Comment
