Friday, 26 October 2007
"All accessories are $1 each" were the magic words of the day!
- We handed in our Sales Management report this morning and dived into our reward straight away.
It was planned way before our actual date and everyday we were counting down impatiently.
The reward - SHOPPING! =)
We headed down to Harbour Town straight after and time zipped past like sand in an hour glass.
In and out and in and out of shops.
I think the shop in which I almost fainted was Cotton On.
There was this huge sign which stated "$1 Accessories" and there was one bigggggg wall full of them!
My eyes couldn't process them fast enough!
Also we weren't really clear if everything was $1 when the sales assistant confirmed that they were.
It was like she told us some secret password.
I remember picking everything I wanted without much thought and they all totalled to $7 only!
Haha, cheap thrills - like literally.
Oh! And I met Chef Ng in Harbour Town!

At that moment, I couldn't remember if she was Chef Ng or Phua and so I just went "Chef!!!"
Haha!
I yakked with her for a short while and learnt that they rebuilt a training kitchen in TP itself!
I miss my hospi days so much. And Culinary Science was one of my favourite modules.
Still remember how she used the ladle to hit the metal tables and whack our butts!
hahaha!
Aw, too bad we didn't take much pictures for memory. =(
We headed down to the city straight away.
First stop - Valleygirl.
I clearly remember telling the girls, as we left Harbour Town, to tie my hands up so I won't spend anymore.
But no! I ended up buying more clothes!
Arrrr I'm gonna be so broke.
And I hope my mum doesn't read this.
And and and, Melody and Persis got me the orange flats I wanted from Sportsgirl!
The thing is, they wanted to get it for me wayyy before I saw it but wasn't too sure if I would like it.
Then while shopping for accessories for the ball, I chanced upon it and told them about it after.
So so sweet of them!
I love it very much you girls! Thank you so much! =)
We didn't have lunch and it was nearing 4pm, so we grabbed some food from Taka to eat at home.
Back in our rooms, we showed off our treasures and exchanged comments.
I have something to wear for Valette! Yay!
That was the excuse I had for shopping at all.
And no, I'm not gonna wear the China girl look and her qipao.
Later in the night, in the midst of studying, we had a noooodle party in Dan's room!
All of us had dry noodles and we watched Alegria as we ate.
My favourite act is the body contortion by the Mongolian girl and the Hula-hooping one.
So amazing how flexible bodies can get.
In fact, after watching them twist and bend, Dan and I were commenting that they look weird standing and walking like normal humans.
The song is stuck in my head now.
Alegria~ I see a spark of life shining..
Alegria~ A joyous, magical feeling..
Oh! I also learnt that Cirque Du Soleil is Canadian, when all along I thought it was Russian or something.
And and and, FRENCH Canadian.
The theme song is sung in French and English.
So nice!
Anyway, I've got to say that I've never been happier about being able to begin studying.
I am so drained out by projects and I'm glad it's all over for this semester.
I cannot wait for exams to end either.
18th November doesn't seem near enough!
After four months of being away, I finally miss home and can't wait to go back.
I miss you lots Betty!
| 20:36
|
|
Comments:
Post a Comment
