Wednesday, 10 October 2007
Again and again.
It's no problem of mine but it's a problem I find, living the life that I can't leave behind.
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress.
Kiss me, beneath the milky twilight. Lead me, out on the moonlit floor. Lift your open hand, strike up the band and make the firefly dance, silver moon sparkling. So kiss me.
You doing that thing you do. Breaking my heart into a million pieces like you always do.
Cos we could be happy can't you see. If you only let me be the one to hold you keep you here with me.
It's over and done, but the heartache lives on inside. And who is the one you're clinging to, instead of me, tonight?
In the words of a broken heart, it's just emotions taking me over. Caught up in sorrow, lost in a song.
What on earth am I meant to do in this crowded place there is only you?
Cos maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me. And after all, you're my wonderwall.
Not long ago I lost my soul to some forgotten dream. How was I supposed to know it wasn't what it seemed. And even though the last hello has left me on the floor, I don't believe in Romeos and Heroes anymore.
I drift, I burn, I fly, when you sing lullabies. I'm helpless, I'm yearning, I'm like putty in your hands.
I laugh, I dream, I cry, when you take me on a rollercoaster ride. You see me through and through, you see just who I am. Just take my hand and
Save me from this place. Heaven knows I'm falling for you my sweet embrace. Heaven knows, heaven knows I've been waiting for you.
I had a dream that I was falling from the sky at 90 miles an hour. I was bound to crash and die. But out of nowhere, you came and rescued me. There must be some grace in the touch of your face. I'm so happy that I've found you. I'm no longer afraid.
Oh I am what I am. I do what I want. But I can't hide.
And I won't go. I won't sleep. I can't breathe, until you're resting here with me. And I won't leave. I can't hide. I cannot be, until you're resting here with me.
And I love everything about you, everything you are. You'll catch a falling star, if I asked you. And I couldn't live a single day without you. You hold me in your arms and once again I know that I'm the only one for you.
Save tonight, and fight the break of dawn. Come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone.
I don't know what it is that makes me love you so. I only know I ever wanna let you go. Cos you started something. Can't you see, that eversince we met you've had a hold on me. It happens to be true. I only wanna be with you.
It doesn't matter where you go or what you do. I wanna spend each moment of the day with you. Look what has happened with just one kiss. I never knew that I could be in love like this. It's crazy but it's true. I only wanna be with you.
Labels: Of Melodies and Sing-alongs
| 22:19
|
|
Comments:
Post a Comment
