Sunday, 23 September 2007
You asked for answers.
- I hate how you overuse the phrase "Where there's a will there's a way."
You think it's everything you need to get what you want. It's your answer to every problem, big or small. But the biggest problem that you never notice is that you don't even have the will to find that way.
I hate how you paint an innocent picture for yourself. The truth is, you didn't even care enough for me to tell you. You knew I was going and you shrugged it off. You always didn't want to talk about it so how could I tell you anything? If you had wanted to know in the first place, a good way to start would be to ask.
I hate that you think my going away is because of you, and because I want to escape from what we are. I have study plans amongst a lot of others besides you. And we are nothing.
I hate how you're not telling me anything yet blaming me for everything I don't know. Forgive me if I don't know how to understand invisible speech bubbles.
I hate that you don't appreciate what I've tried to do. Everything to you was just play and fun and "happy memories that I have to put away now". I have my limit and you've crossed it.
I hate how you promised me everything but gave nothing.
I hate that I'm wasting my time trying to tell you all these when deep inside you know it. And the stupid fact that it cost me time to work on my assignment.
| 17:30
|
|
Comments:
Post a Comment
