Wednesday, 12 September 2007

How do you eat your M&Ms?
    I start by eating all the blue and green, until there's only orange, yellow, brown and red left.













    Then I will admire the wonderful colour combination for a while before eating them one by one randomly.












    I will stop when there are only four left, one of each colour.
    Then eat the red first, then brown, then yellow and finish off with the orange.

    This applies to all M&Ms.
    And I've recently converted to a Peanut M&Ms lover. Used to love the plain ones more.
    Oh oh and the peanut butter one rocks but I can't seem to find them in Perth =(

    Ok enough of me.
    So how do you eat your M&Ms?

| 15:43 | |

Comments:
Eat all the yellows one! My favourites..especially peanut M&Ms..then others are consumed randomly..:D
 
why do you eat the ones you like first? save the best for last no?
 
Coz..i always end up sharing M&Ms with friends..so i must eat all those i like first..before anyone does..muhahaha
 
Anyway..most of my friends have no preferences for colours..i remembered one like blue..and that was about it..most just tell me they all taste the same..so they will let my have my yellow M&Ms..*rubs hands with glee
 
i eat only the green ones. hahaha. and pack the orange ones for justin, the blue ones for beng. the rest i just leave it on the table. but now that ur here and justin's gone, the orange ones are urs. all urs!
 
Post a Comment