Saturday, 11 August 2007

I miss talking to you.
    It's so funny how it all started.

    You've always been there to crap with me, to listen to me, to comfort me, to tell me things I want to hear, yet showing me the truth when I felt better, to share funny stories and jokes.

    Off and on, we wouldn't talk to each other.
    You became just another name in my address book.

    And then, after a while, our conversations matured as did our relationship.
    I feel I can tell you everything and you won't judge me.
    And I like it very much.
    I no longer long for something more because I know I like what we have.
    Now I know what it's like to have a really good friend, yet not have him be your boyfriend.
    I see the beauty of a platonic friendship. And I like it.

    And so you can continue talking to me sometimes, and sometimes not.
    I will try not to feel upset by it, because you're a friend I like to talk to ALWAYS.
    But just as long as you're there, a name on my address book, I know that this special friendship is too.
| 05:22 | |

Comments: Post a Comment