Thursday, 12 July 2007

A note to myself
    I have so much to blog about and I haven't been able to keep up.
    I wanna engrave the past few weeks' farewell parties into my memory (aka, here) but with me going over and all the packing, I can't catch up.

    So here are the posts and pictures owing (to myself):
    - Farewell dinner with Mr Yim, Linda, Ingrid, Steph and Elvin.
    - Crab dinner with relatives.
    - Indian food for dinner and Dim Sum for supper with relatives.
    - Other local food thingies.
    - Kenny's homecoming at Pistop.
    - Back to TP with BSC.
    - Prawning with BSC.
    - 85 with BSC.
    - Night out with Mel and Clara (send me pictures!)
    - Stumblets (unofficial word for whatever I stumbled upon) while packing my room.

    Alright. I will finish it before the end of July.
| 05:22 | |

Comments: Post a Comment