Saturday, 7 July 2007
- Happy 7th of July!
And everything green day! I think it's so cool that Mediacorp is playing such a big part, even turning their logos green. (Wait, is it logos or logoes?)
Unfortunately it is not possible here because it is orangechristmas, not greenchristmas. And don't argue that christmas trees are green cos mine is orange. There! Two paragraphs of green! K, enough.
I would blog at 7.07 am and again at 7.07pm on to complete the whole seven series but I couldn't wake up and I'll be out. So I'll cheat by adjusting the time below =) pretend you don't know
So good 07.07.07 day at 7.07 am!
It's really 10am, but feels like 8am. Cos of the rain I think. So nice to sleep in. I really like the feeling of a wet a gloomy morning where I can actually snuggle in bed and enjoy. I woke up to the introduction of Hotel California. You know, the long guitar solo. So beautiful. And my singing along made it better. Ahaha!
Anyway, I'm supposed to go out with dear linda today and then dinner at granny's and then prawning with bsc (or dinner with bsc and slacking at granny's). It's gonna be a long day and I have nothing comfortable and green! Why not black? Or orange or yellow or red? Or even pink?
I've been hanging out with the BSC peeps quite a lot lately. And I really like this group of people. We are so different, yet have so much in common. And as glad as I am for this friendship with the previous committee, I'm sad to say that the bond didn't really exist for my own committee. But it's okay, we had our share of fun too yep!
We had a pitstop outing on Tuesday to welcome back Kenny Chan Mali Chan. He will be my senior again at UWA and a great senior he has been, giving advice and all. Rach will be senior senior cos she has graduated and Char will be senior too, same as Kenny CMC. And they have all been very helpful and I'm not just saying for the sake of blogging. they really have. Tolerating all my MSN questions and SMSes. What to bring, what is this about, how come like that, where is this. Yeah, so thanks you guys. Really appreciate it and cya in schoool! Except Rach, see ya on skype! haha!
It's been such a LONG time since I played at pitstop. We played cute kiddy games that were mildly thrilling so nothing threatening to weak hearts. haha. I'll post pictures up soon! Or go read Nad's post first.
Kok, Sel, Chong, Colin, Kenny, Mira, Rach and I headed to Simpang for prata after and it was nice just talking and joking around.
And then on Friday, yesterday, Jen, her bro Simon, Kok, Eddie, Sel, Lum and I went back to darling TP. And oh how I miss school! The whole walking into Business School. The 6th floor smell. The fooood - which is mainly the reason why we went back. $2.70 chicken chop at biz park! Tasted a bit different and we were joking that it was because the caaarlet one uncle isn't there anymore.
We also met up with Mr Lin and Mr Sng who looked the same. OH! I bumped into Mr Nair, Mr CPM Lee, Ms Ivy Tan and Ms Grace er, something. I almost forgot Aloy Lee's surname also cos the whole time we would call him Aloy. Haha! I thought I wouldn't see any of them cos majority would be at the Tourism Academy all the way in Sentosa...
Got to meet the current BSC comm and ladies, I'm proud to announce that the President and Vice President of the 07/08 comm are finally females!!! I think the closest we got to that was when Nad was VP eh! In fact, when we visited, most of the guys weren't there so it seemed like BSC became BSG (Business Studies Girls). Seeing the BSC room again brought back so many memories. The sofa. The super big MAC G4 box (which they still use to contain Tshirts). The metal cupboard and bamboo sticks.
It made me feel pretty old too. They're like 18, which was almost three years ago for me. And when Kok said he was from the 01/02 committee, they were like "We were primary six then." Ahahaha! And they informed us that they will be organizing an Alumni Day, which I think I will not be around for =(.
And then we just slacked outside LT 18 on one of the green uncomfortable holed benches. Seemed like a normal (and free-er) school day where you'll just watch people rush by for classes.
I also met with my dear girls from our CPM project group on Friday! Namely Karene, Janet, Evan, Meiyin, Char and Sandra. Jac joined us for dinner too and we had dim sum at DIN TAI FUNG! I am SO gonna miss DTF when I'm there, esp their shrimp dumplings and xiao cai. Man! We had supper at swensen's and took a hell lot of pictures in between. Amongst all these, we got to catch up with each other, our usual chats like those from our school days.
I had so much fun in TP! I miss all those days and all my friends; and I think I will miss them more when I start school. But then here's my opportunity to create new ones. A new school environment that I will miss two years on. New friends I will be keeping in touch with. New lecturers to guide me. But as these new experiences, memories and friendship stack up, the old ones will still remain in the same place in my heart. Keep in touch you guys! <3
Labels: Of Recollection and Memories, Of Todays and Everydays
| 07:07
|
|
Comments:
Post a Comment
