Thursday, 12 July 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDYKINS!
    Poor Pappsy is stuck in Chengdu on his birthday.
    We wanted to send Mum over as a gift but because she has to help me settle some stuff, like nagging at me to pack and squeeeezing all my stuff into the luggage, she can't go.

    Sorry Pappsy!

    But hey! At least now you'll have someone else who'll be away from the family too! Someone who can relate to how you feel! (Actually, I shouldn't end with exclaimations. I don't think it's exciting for him. Certainly not for me.)

    But anyhey, I think Pappsy is strong for putting up with whatever he's putting up with now. It's not so much being in a foreign land for him, but really working. Working in Singapore almost fried my brains, I don't think I can survive China.

    Hopefully STUDYING in AUSTRALIA won't be so mentally-trying.

    I LOVE YA ANYWAYS, DAD!

    Labels: ,

| 23:59 | |

Comments: Post a Comment